Field Report #4

September 1, 2008

While researching the next few films on the Cage plate, I discovered...

something fairly mind-numbing...

the fact that Nicolas Cage has not one, not two, BUT 10 new films coming out between 2009 and 2010. One year. 10 movies.

NOT INCLUDING BANCOCK DANGEROUS.

Which leads me to a question that begs deciding: In the event that not ONE "I'm just trying to understand!" is found in any of Cage OTHER 53 films, must we watch even his new releases? By doing this experiment, am I potentially dooming myself to watch EVERY Cage film, past-present-and-future?? The whole point was to know for certain, once and for all, if Cage ever SAID those fateful words. SAID.

but... once and FOR ALL... how could we sleep at night knowing he might say it in future films? He might be saying it RIGHT NOW in editing rooms just miles away.

What if he says it TWICE?!

No comments: